12/8/14

No Place to Fall - Jaye Robin Brown

To be perfectly honest, I chose this book specifically because the cover was super cute and the tagline on the cover spoke to me: A girl. A dream. A choice.  Seriously, doesn't that sound like a fun and lighthearted contemporary?

Jaye Robin Brown has woven a good story.  Amber Vaughn is faced with a few tough choices throughout the book, choices that ultimately define who she is as a person.  And while there were certain moments in the book where I was enraptured by her tale, the book ultimately felt a bit preachy at times. Also, I finished the book over a month ago and didn't write my review right away, and I'm struggling to remember the exact content of the story.  Ultimately, it's an easy read, but not one that will leave a lasting impact long after the last page is turned.

Note: I received an e-galley of this book from Edelweiss.  The fact that I received this book for review did not influence my opinion of this book in any way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs