10/31/14

Prequel & Sequel Challenge -- October Wrap Up!

Hello fellow prequel and sequel challengers!  I know that I said this in the August wrap-up post, but I STILL can't believe that this year is flying by so quickly!  Seriously, there's less than two months left until CHRISTMAS.  Where is 2014 going?

We still have two months left for this challenge, so lots of time to finish up some series ... or start new ones!  Remember that every book after the first one counts, so even if you want to binge a series in the next two months, you can!

I'm pretty proud of my reading in this challenge so far.  I've read some more of the Black Dagger Brotherhood series, started the Throne of Glass series and am poised to finally, yes FINALLY!, read Requiem!  Seriously, this is the one book that I cannot, simply cannot, leave until 2015.  I'm also hoping to binge read the Mara Dyer series next month!

As always, please include the number of points earned when you link up your reviews below!  Happy reading guys!



POST SIGNATURE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs