My good friend, Jessi, over at Novel Heartbeat runs this awesome feature as a way for her followers to get to know her better! Check out the list of upcoming topics here.
Today's topic is scents, so I'm going to give you my top three favourites, and my top three least favourites.
Top three least favourite scents:
- B.O. or just stinky people in general, with a particular note to couriers who smoke all day long in their cars and then come into the office to deliver parcels trailing their rank pack-a-day odour -- ugh.
- Indian curry. This goes hand-in-hand with foods that I don't like, and also a place once that I just couldn't consider renting because too much Indian food had been cooked within its walls!
- Cigarette smoke.
- Peppermint. I've also loved the scent of peppermint, from candy canes at Christmas to peppermint-scented candles year-round.
- Vanilla. I also burn vanilla candles since they make my house smell like I've been baking. All of the perfume that I've ever worn is vanilla-based, starting from when I was a teen and would buy vanilla essential oils from The Body Shop!
- Jean-Paul Gauthier's Homme. My hubby has quite a few colognes, and they all smell amazing, but this one is my all-time favourite.