10/16/14

Life of a Blogger - Favourite Toys


My good friend, Jessi, over at Novel Heartbeat runs this awesome feature as a way for her followers to get to know her better!  Check out the list of upcoming topics here.

Today's topic is favourite toys.  After the post on most prized possession a few weeks ago, I was intrigued by the fact that I saw a few favourite childhood toys make the cut for most prized possession.  I hadn't even THOUGHT to include something like that, even though most of my childhood toys are still back home with my mom.  For today's post, I've decided to list them for you!  Here goes...
  • Daddy Rabbit is a pink bunny, who has lost a lot of fur on his nose from so many kisses.  His ears used to stand up too, but they long since started to droop.  I've had him since I was born.
  • Mummy Teddy (can you tell that I'm super creative with names?) is a brown teddy that I've also had since I was born.  She's got that fur that you can tell used to be soft, but is now scratchy because she's been in the washing machine one too many times.
  • Miss Bunny is a knitted rabbit that my grandma made for me when I was about two or three.  She has a few knitted outfits, including hats that have holes for her ears and little shorts that go under her dress that has a hole for her tail.  Yes, my bunny wears booty shorts.
  • Puppy is a little brown dog that has a bell inside.  We were inseparable when I was younger.  My dad fondly tells stories of me asking to bring Puppy along when we went out and he'd agree, provided that I carried Puppy the entire time.  I'd always solemnly promise that I would, only to ask my dad halfway into our journey if he would mind carrying Puppy for a little while.
What about you?  What were some of your favourite toys growing up?  Leave me a comment or a link to your post below!

POST SIGNATURE

1 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love this! I have soo many well-loved stuffed animals that I used to carry around with me. Besides Lamby, there's this calico kitty kitty kitten (do you remember those? When you shake her it sounds like she's purring), and "Jingle Kitty" who is a cat with a little green outfit on with a bell on it, and a stuffed Pookie that was my mom's. Great nostalgia post :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs