9/25/14

Life of a Blogger - Clothing


My good friend, Jessi, over at Novel Heartbeat runs this awesome feature as a way for her followers to get to know her better!  Check out the list of upcoming topics here.

Today's topic is clothing.  I'm not much of a fashionista, but I like to dress nicely, but also comfortably.  I dress up for work (i.e. dresses and heels) but on the weekend I'm usually comfortable in yoga pants and a tank top.

I'm not into spending huge amounts of money on clothes, and you will most definitely not find me shopping in high end designer clothes.  One of my all time favourite things to do (which I haven't had a chance to do in a LONG time, and I miss it!) is thrift store shopping!  We have this great store called Value Village.  I could spend hours in that store, heaping a cart high with things to try on.  I went once with a friend and I left with two bulging bags of great finds for less than $50!

What about you?  What's your clothing style?  Leave me a comment below!

1 comments:

  1. Thrift stores rock!! I especially love Plato's Closet because I can find punkish rocker style things for cheap (um, I SO cannot afford Hot Topic). I totally cringed when you said you have to dress up for work! I wear jeans and a t-shirt, so I can't imagine having to be uncomfortable for 8 hours plus >.<

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs