8/14/14

Life of a Blogger - Favourite Restaurants


My good friend, Jessi, over at Novel Heartbeat runs this awesome feature as a way for her followers to get to know her better!  Check out the list of upcoming topics here.

Today's topic is favourite restaurants!  My husband and I eat out on a semi-regular basis, but when we find a restaurant that we like, we go there a LOT.  So much, in fact, that the people at the restaurant know us by name and ask if we'd like our usual order.  Yup, we always order the same thing too!

Here are our current favourites:

  • Martha's Bakery and Cafe.  We go here for breakfast on Saturday mornings.  They have a really cheap breakfast special (eggs, meat, toast & hash) and Marko LOVES their seasoned hashbrowns.  He eats so much that we're almost to the point where we'll have to order him his own plate!
  • Naomi Sushi.  This is our favourite sushi restaurant, and it's inexpensive but oh-so-tasty.  They have pictures of frequent customers posted near the entrance and, you guessed, it -- we're included on that wall of fame!  They make a Crazy Boy roll that's spicy and absolutely delicious.
  • Pho Toan Tang.  Pho is a relatively new discovery for me but once I tried it I just can't stop!  The chicken pho here is delicious and the staff are so friendly and kind.  For a while, we were going almost every Friday night with some friends, and the staff actually started reserving our table.
  • The Boathouse.  We haven't been here since before Marko was born, as it's a classy, fine dining restaurant, but I absolutely adore the food.  As the name suggests, they serve a lot of seafood here, which I love.  Plus, it's right on the water, so it's the perfect restaurant to enjoy a leisurely romantic meal, followed by a stroll on the water under the stars.
What about you?  What is your favourite restaurant?  Leave me a comment below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs