8/17/14

Book Haul [12]

It has been far too long since I've done a book haul!  So, without further ado ... here goes!
A Storm of Swords (Part 1 and Part 2), A Feast for Crows and A Dance With Dragons (Part 1 and Part 2) by George R.R. Martin
My sister-in-law purchased the first two books in the series when she was in London.  I had to have my set match with the beautiful UK covers, although I'm a little bummed that books 3 and 4 are a smaller size -- ooops!  I like that books 3 and 5 are split into two seperate books (unlike the image pictured above) because they seem a bit less daunting.



Lover Eternal, Lover Awakened, Lover Revealed, Lover Unbound, Lover Enshrined, Lover Avenged and Lover Mine by J.R. Ward
Before I had even finished Dark Lover, I went to a used bookstore during my lunch break to look for book two.  They only had books three and four, which I bought right away, and then stopped in Coles on my way back to the office to grab a copy of the second book.  Then, Chapters had a buy 3 get the 4th free sale and I picked up the next four books in the series.  After I lent Dark Lover to my sister-in-law, she wanted the next couple of books right away!


Night Film by Marisha Pessl 
I received a finished copy of this book for review from Random House -- I've heard really good things about this one, and I'm looking forward to diving in!


Of Scars and Stardust by Andrea Hannah
The premise intrigued me and the cover is really pretty, so I requested it on Netgalley.

 
Rabbit Ears by Maggie di Vries
This one takes place in Vancouver and centres around some really tough real-life topics.  I'm equal parts intrigued and nervous about reading this one.

POST SIGNATURE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs