7/31/14

Life of a Blogger - Favourite Outings


My good friend, Jessi, over at Novel Heartbeat runs this awesome feature as a way for her followers to get to know her better!  Check out the list of upcoming topics here.

Today's topic is favourite outings.  We take Marko out lots of places, but lately my favourite has been the library.  He absolutely LOVES the kids' section!  He climbs on and off the chairs and has been experimenting with the crayons ... although he still can't quite hold them in his little hands.  Plus, they have a tent and puppets that he also loves playing in and with.  Then, after he's tired of the kids' section, he wanders the library, checking everything else out.  When I go in to pick up my hold items, he likes to push a wheeled basket behind me so that I can fill it up with my books and then he'll wheel that basket all over the place.

The best moment happened a couple of weeks ago.  Marko was walking up and down the stacks when he stumbled across some big trees in concrete planters.  He reached into the planter, picked out a small stone and then took it over to the librarian who was shelving books.  She thanked him for the small stone, so he decided to do it again ... and again ... and again.  It was super adorable.

How about you?  What are your favourite outings?  Leave me a comment below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs