7/10/14

Life of a Blogger - Family


My good friend, Jessi, over at Novel Heartbeat has just started this awesome new feature as a way for her followers to get to know her better!  Check out the list of upcoming topics here.

Today's topic is family.  I have a pretty small family and I've always wished that I had a bigger family with lots of cousins!  The family that I do have, well I love them lots!  Here's a list...

My parents.  My mom and day have been married for over 30 years and are still going strong!
My sister.  As I shared in a previous Life of a Blogger post, I have one younger sister, who is 27.
My aunt and uncle.  My dad's older sister and her husband.  They have a son who is MUCH older than me (at least 10 years older), but he lives pretty far away and I haven't seen him since he was much younger.
My aunt.  One of my mom's older sisters.  My mom actually has three older sisters, but we've lost touch with them over the years.  Only one of her sisters has kids and, as with the cousin above, they're at least 10 years older than me and I haven't seen them since I was little either.

And that's it!  See, a pretty small family.  By marriage, I've inherited a much larger family since my husband has a HUGE extended family, although the majority of them are in Serbia.  My father-in-law is the youngest of 13 kids!  And, best of all, my husband's younger sister is 5 years older than me and we get along SO WELL.  She's the big sister that I've always wanted!

How about you?  Do you have a big family or a small family like mine?  Leave me a comment below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs