6/30/14

Prequel & Sequel Challenge - June Wrap-Up!

Here we are at the end of June, and it's hard to believe that 2014 is already halfway over!  Or, if you're an optimist like me, we still have six months left to go =P

Since we've reached the midway point, I thought I'd include a brief rundown of the series books that I've read so far this year:

Series Completed:
  • Divergent -- read Allegiant.
  • Article 5 -- re-read Article 5, then followed it up with Breaking Point and Three.
  • Chemical Garden Trilogy -- read Sever.
  • Shatter Me -- read Ignite Me.
Series Caught Up:
  • Daughter of Smoke & Bone -- re-read Daughter of Smoke & Bone, then read Days of Blood and Starlight before the final book came out.  I'm hoping to finish the series soon!
  • Lunar Chronicles -- read Scarlet and Cress.

Series Started: 
  • Game of Thrones -- only read the first book so far, but woooooowwwwww!
  • Black Dagger Brotherhood -- currently halfway through book 4 and loving it!
  • I also read Reboot and Arclight, but didn't love either of them enough to keep reading.  Sometimes I think it's important for me to know which series I'm not interesting in continuing, which then leaves me the time to enjoy the series that I really do want to read!
How about you?  How are you doing on the challenge, now that we're at the mid-way point?

As always, link up your reviews below ... please remember to include the number of points earned for each title!

2 comments:

  1. Great progress! I also have no problem abandoning a series if the first book doesn't catch my attention. There's just too many books I want to read, to waste time on books that fall flat for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to delete my last post, the Eat, Brains, Love. Forgot there are no points for the first book in the series. Hopefully I've got the hang of this now that we're halfway through! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs