6/26/14

Life of a Blogger - Favourite Sports Team


My good friend, Jessi, over at Novel Heartbeat has just started this awesome new feature as a way for her followers to get to know her better!  Check out the list of upcoming topics here.

Today's topic is favourite sports team.  I'll admit that I have never been a sports person AT ALL.  I'm horribly uncoordinated and can't catch a ball to save my life (I generally end up getting smoked in the head -- ouch!)  But when I met my husband, he was OBSESSED with hockey.  He likes to have it on in the background all the time.  So I slowly, and somewhat reluctantly, started to learn about the sport and now I quite enjoy it!  Since I've never had a favourite team of my own, I cheer for the Edmonton Oilers with him -- he grew up in Edmonton and was there during all five of their Stanley Cup wins, so it's his favourite team by far.  Marko even has a few Oilers clothing items and it's quite amusing when people comment on his attire, since we live in Vancouver, which is home to the Canucks.  I always tell people that it's his dad's favourite team, so it's the family's favourite team by association!

How about you?  Do you have a favourite sports team?  Leave me a comment below!

1 comments:

  1. Woo! Go Oilers! :)

    I have no favourite team either, unless you count the Dillon Lions from Friday Night Lights?? ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs