5/1/14

Series Spotlight - May Edition


Welcome to the May edition of the Series Spotlight!  This is a monthly feature where we'll highlight some of our anticipated series books that are releasing this month, as well as which series are on our TBR piles for this month!

NEW RELEASES ...


Cassandra Clare's City of Heavenly Fire (release date: May 27)
As much as I'm looking forward to this book, I also have a feeling it'll sit on my shelves for a while.  I think I need to read The Infernal Devices first, and try to rediscover my love of the Shadowhunter world, because I was starting to lose the motivation to continue this series by the fifth book.  BUT, I will read it this year.  I hope.

Amy Tintera's Rebel (release date: May 13)
I just started reading Reboot and -- whoa -- it's really good so far!  I've had it sitting on my shelves since last year, but lost the motivation to read it once I found out that it was the beginning of a series.  But then I found out that it's actually just a duology -- I kind of like the idea of a shorter series!

FROM MY TBR PILE ...



I did better with reading the books that I planned to last month (still not perfect, but better), so I'm rewarding myself this month by finishing the Shatter Me series.  Super excited since I've peeked at a few reviews and have seen five stars all 'round!


What about you?  What's on your TBR pile this month?  Let me know in the comments below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs