5/31/14

Prequel & Sequel Challenge - May Wrap-Up!

Hey guys!  Can someone seriously tell me where the month of May went?  I can't believe that summer is almost here!  Our wrap-up schedule is a little wonky (our apologies!) so the May wrap-up is on my blog.

In all honesty, I'm burning out a little on my series reading so far -- I'm craving a good standalone book, so I'm planning to dive into some good summery reads over the coming months!  I still have a few series that I'd like to check off my list this year, as well as some new ones that I'd like to start.  BUT, my focus for the summer is definitely going to be on the standalones, with a return to series binging in the fall!

Same rules as last month -- add your links below, and please make sure to indicate the number of points that you earned!  Comments are welcome -- tell me, are you getting series-weary too?  Or are you even more series-driven than you were in January?


7 comments:

  1. I'm still having a ton of fun with this challenge. Then again, I've started working in a facility that doesn't allow personal electronics, and used to be I would get distracted by every shiny ARC that came out. Now, with my kindle reserved for weekends and my work not taking up all of my work time, I've had to fall back on library books to be able to afford my 3-book-a-week habit, and this challenge is great for that! I'd be flailing around at the endless selection of books without it. Too many choices!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you're enjoying it! It sounds like your workplace is very conducive to helping you get caught up on backlist titles. I'm trying to be more selective about new titles too, since there's so much good old stuff to read too!

      Delete
  2. That appears to be the April linky. Are we using that one, or is there suppose to be a new one for May?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angie -- I'm a bit linky inept, so I just used the same coding for last month's -- we'll consider it a work in progress and just keep adding links!

      Delete
    2. Okie dokie, works for me. :)

      Delete
  3. I'm still really enjoying the challenge - though I'm starting more series than I'm catching up with or finishing... I think I have a series addiction though, so that's to be expected :) LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG, you and me both! I've started a few new series this year too -- and long ones too!

      Delete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs