4/9/14

WWW - April 9


Happy Wednesday Everyone!  W...W...W...Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading.  To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions...

What are you currently reading?
I have far too many books on the go!  I'm reading Josin L. McQuien's Arclight, which is good, but a little confusing, and I've just jumped back into Anne Blankman's Prisoner of Night and Fog after setting it aside for a bit.  Finally, I'm listening to Rick Riordan's The Lost Hero on audio.

What did you recently finish reading?
On audio, Jojo Moyes' The Girl You Left Behind and in physical format Trish Doller's Where the Stars Still Shine.  For review, I just finished Chris Bohjalian's Close Your Eyes, Hold Hands.

What do you think you'll read next?
For review books, I'm not too sure.  I'm trying to read them in publication order, but somehow keep jumping into the July releases -- oops!  I will also be picking up Julianna Baggott's Burn very, very soon -- hopefully this weekend!

What are YOU reading this week?  Please leave me a comment below!

1 comments:

  1. I have read all of Trish Doller's books and absolutely love them.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs