4/1/14

Series Spotlight - April Edition


Welcome to the April edition of the Series Spotlight!  This is a monthly feature where we'll highlight some of our anticipated series books that are releasing this month, as well as which series are on our TBR piles for this month!

NEW RELEASES ...


Laini Taylor's Dreams of Gods & Monsters (release date: April 8)
I re-read Daughter of Smoke & Bone in February, and then finally read Days of Blood & Starlight last month ... I am SO EXCITED for this book.  I've already pre-ordered a copy, and will be eagerly waiting for the mailman to deliver it!  Plus, this series is going to look so beautiful on my shelves!

FROM MY TBR PILE ...



I know I've highlighted Requiem already, but didn't actually read it in February like I thought I would.  BUT it will happen this month!  (I hope).  I have already borrowed Burn from the library (and renewed it once), so this will also happen this month!  After reading these three series enders, I think I'm going to reward myself by choosing a NEW series to start -- I'm thinking Arclight, since the sequel releases this month?


What about you?  What's on your TBR pile this month?  Let me know in the comments below!

2 comments:

  1. I am sooo excited for Dreams of Gods and Monsters! I just hope it doesn't take my library 3 months to get it in again! I want to read it nooooow!

    This month I plan to binge read Rachel Vincent's Shifters series. :D

    Angie @ Pinkindle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arclight is a fantastic choice. DO IT!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs