4/30/14

Prequel & Sequel Challenge - April Wrap-Up!

I can't BELIEVE that it's the end of April already!  I'm pretty proud of the progress that I've made so far, but also feeling a little frustrated by how many series I want to read, but just don't have the time to get through as many books as I'd like.  I'm trying to focus on just enjoying each book as I go, but it's hard sometimes when I continually look at my shelves and just want to gobble up all the books all at once.

Since my last update, I've caught up in the Lunar Chronicles, the Chemical Garden trilogy and the Daughter of Smoke & Bone trilogy and I also finished the Article 5 series.  I read the first book in the Arclight series and liked, but didn't love it, so I don't think I'm going to read any further.  Part of the challenge with series reading for me is knowing when to quit on a series before I force myself to read on too far!

How about you?  How are you doing with your series challenge so far?  Link up your reviews below and, just as before, make sure to include the number of points that your review qualifies for!


2 comments:

  1. I didn't get my March reviews done, where is the post to link up those reviews?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa, we're alternating back and forth on our blogs, so Jessi did last month's wrap up.

      Delete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs