4/17/14

Life of a Blogger - Actors/Actresses


My good friend, Jessi, over at Novel Heartbeat has just started this awesome new feature as a way for her followers to get to know her better!  Check out the list of upcoming topics here.

Today's topic is actors and actresses.  I'm just going to jump right in and hope that my hubby doesn't see this post!  Here are my three celebrity crushes:

Leonardo DiCaprio
I had posters of him ALL OVER my bedroom wall.  My love began when he played Romeo and then grew out of control after Titanic.  I've loved almost every movie of his so far, although I'm a bit behind on his latest work.

Ryan Gosling
Most people might say that their love of Ryan Gosling began with The Notebook, but mine goes back even further than that, and started when he played the goofy Sean on the TV show Breaker High.  Remember that show, where the kids went to high school on a cruise ship?  Yup!  But The Notebook definitely sealed the deal -- goofy Sean all grown up!

Tobey Maguire
I can't remember if I saw Cider House Rules or Spiderman first, but there's something about Tobey's dorky, slightly awkward good looks that made him an instant favourite.  When my husband pretends to be jealous of my celebrity crushes, I always remind him that he's just as dorky as Tobey, and that's why I love him so much ;-P

What about you?  Who are your celebrity crushes?  Leave me a comment below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs