3/1/14

Series Spotlight - March Edition


Welcome to the March edition of the Series Spotlight!  This is a monthly feature where we'll highlight some of our anticipated series books that are releasing this month, as well as which series are on our TBR piles for this month!

NEW RELEASES ...

After last month's whirlwind pile of releases, there actually aren't any releases this month that I'm dying to get my hands on.  Hopefully, this will give me a chance to take a deep breath and get caught up!

FROM MY TBR PILE ...



Sever was on my fall TBR list AND my winter TBR list.  For my birthday last year (which is in March), I got Requiem, Scarlet and Sever.  Since I managed to read only Scarlet last month, and then got sucked into Cress before I had a chance to pick up Requiem, I decided that this one has been sitting on my shelf for almost an entire year, and it's time to bid a fond farewell to the series!


What about you?  What's on your TBR pile this month?  Let me know in the comments below!

1 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing what you think of Sever! I stopped reading that series because Wither was fairly average, although I was thinking about picking it up again at some point. I have no idea what I'm going to be reading in March! I've done away with my TBR list/schedule, and am just reading whatever I like :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs