3/19/14

Marissa Meyer - Lunar Chronicles

I'm not really going to bother writing a formal review on Scarlet and Cress, the second and third books in the Lunar Chronicles.  The story began with Cinder and, if you haven't read these books, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?  Stop reading this and GO NOW.  Seriously.

I can't BELIEVE I waited this long to read Scarlet.  Seriously.  I received a copy for my birthday last year, and the book sat on my shelves for nearly a year before I finally picked it up.  In fact, I ordered a copy of Cress before I even read Scarlet.  Bloggers had been raving about Cress and I knew that I would love the series.  And I did.  Oh, how I did.

BUT, what is even better than my love for the series is this: I MET Marissa Meyer!  In fact, it was her impending visit to Chapters that spurred me into motion and got me back into the series.  I finished Scarlet the night before her signing and gobbled up Cress afterwards.  And I cannot WAIT for Winter.  C'mon 2015!

Here's a pic of us at the signing, as well as my signed books!



3 comments:

  1. Never read this book or any of her other books, but should do it soon. All are saying that the books are so amazing and great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need Winter to hurry up and be released, I can't take the waiting! I almost wish I hadn't started the series so I could binge-read it next year. Oh well :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! So glad you loved Scarlet and Cress. I met Marissa Meyer once before, and it was awesome! Also, I feel the same way about Winter!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs