3/2/14

Days of Blood & Starlight Read-a-long!



Last month, I re-read Daughter of Smoke & Bone; this month it's time to dive deeper into Karou's world with Days of Blood & Starlight.  This is a completely NO PRESSURE read-a-long ... join us in reading the second installment of this series in preparation for the release of Dreams of Gods & Monsters next month!

I first picked up this book in January last year; however, due to my pregnancy-induced carpal tunnel, I wasn't able to physically hold up a hardcover novel and sadly had to return it to the library unread.  Then, when Marko was a few months old, I checked it out of the library again, eager to dive back into Laini Taylor's writing.  I struggled through the first chapter, unable to remember what happened in the first book.  Now, with Daughter of Smoke & Bone fresh in my mind, I can't WAIT to find out what happens in the second book!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs