2/2/14

Daughter of Smoke & Bone Read-a-long!



Welcome to the Daughter of Smoke & Bone Read-a-long!  This is a completely NO PRESSURE read-a-long, so feel free to join in if you're interested!  The final book in this series, Dreams of Gods & Monsters, will be released in April, so we're planning to read one book per month until the series is done!  It's a slow, leisurely binge read of a series.

If you haven't yet read Daughter of Smoke & Bone, or you'd like to do a re-read, please feel free to join us!  I'm re-reading the first book, but I absolutely LOVED it the first time I read it.  You can check out my original review here -- it was one of the first books I read when I started blogging!  I'm excited to dive back into Karou's world...will you join me?

1 comments:

  1. I will probably end up joining you guys in this readathon. I have heard so many people say good things about this series. This would be a great push to read it.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs