1/8/14

WWW - January 8


Happy Wednesday Everyone!  W...W...W...Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading.  To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions...

What are you currently reading?
I just started Allegiant on Sunday -- finally!  On my e-reader, I'm reading Melissa Kantor's Maybe One Day.

What did you recently finish reading?
I recently finished both Another Little Piece and Cruel Beauty.

What do you think you'll read next?
I'm planning a re-read of Everneath, followed by Everbound.  My library hasn't yet ordered a copy of Evertrue, but I'm hoping that they will soon!

What are YOU reading this week?  Please leave me a comment below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs