1/7/14

Into the Still Blue - Veronica Rossi

I started this series last summer, after being encouraged to give it a second chance by a fellow blogger.  At first glance, the world building is confusing as the reader is thrust into this world, with very little background or explanation. The result, although confusing at first, is a dystopian trilogy unlike any other that I have read.

I tore through Under the Never Sky and then devoured Through the Ever Night.  Although TtEN remains my favourite of the series, Into the Still Blue still did an incredible job of wrapping up the trilogy.  Without being spoilery, this final installment still has lots of what made me fall in love with the first two books in the series: friendship, love, incredible character development, characters that you will LOVE and oodles of adventure.  If you loved the first two in the series, I have no doubt that you will also gobble up the final installment in this trilogy.  I'm eager to see what Ms. Rossi comes up with next!

Note: I received an e-galley of this book from Edelweiss.  The fact that I received this book for review did not influence my opinion of this book in any way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs