12/11/13

WWW - December 11


Happy Wednesday Everyone!  W...W...W...Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading.  To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions...

What are you currently reading?
I'm still reading Amy McNamara's Lovely, Dark and Deep, and the wintery cover perfectly fits the dusting of snow that we received this week!  On my e-reader, I just started Rosamunde Hodge's Cruel Beauty.  It's more fantastical than I was expecting, but the writing is beautiful.

What did you recently finish reading?
I finished Megan Shepard's Her Dark Curiosity a couple of days ago.  I liked, but didn't love, the first book, and I think I'm still on the fence about the series.

What do you think you'll read next?
Hopefully Katie McGarry's Dare You To!  I'm just waiting on my library copy.

What are YOU reading this week?  Please leave me a comment below!

2 comments:

  1. I'm busy finishing up books I've had on my currently reading list at goodreads before the end of the year, mainly nonfiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to create a new shelf called "set aside" because I had so many books on my "currently reading" shelf -- kudos to you for actually finishing them all!

      Delete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs