12/9/13

Top Ten Books on My Winter TBR


It's Tuesday and time for another Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by the wonderful people over at The Broke and the Bookish.  I have a confession to make: although I LOVE putting together these seasonal TBR piles, I absolutely SUCK at actually following through.  I thought that, rather than putting together a new list each month, I'll add in the books from last month's TBR that I didn't read, then pick a few new titles to add to the list.  Hopefully, after I see a book on more than one TBR list, I might actually read it!

1. The Lost Girl by Sangu Mandanna
2. Another Little Piece by Kate Karyus Quinn
3. Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas
These three are from my fall TBR list, as I was in the mood for some darker titles.  Well, in my defense, we actually had a pretty sunny fall; therefore, these books have not yet been read!

 

4. Requiem by Lauren Oliver
5. Sever by Lauren DeStefano
6. Allegiant by Veronica Roth
Three books from my series list, which are also off my fall TBR!  In my defense, I actually don't own a copy of Allegiant just yet -- it's on my Christmas wish list.


 

7, 8 & 9. The Infernal Devices Series by Cassandra Clare
I keep saying that I'll read this, and then it sits on my shelves.  This just MUST happen.


I'm going to stop at nine books to try and make this more do-able!  What are the books on your winter TBR list?  Leave me a link to your post and I'll stop by!  Happy Reading!

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE the Infernal Devices! (Well...the first two books. I still need to read the third one, surprise surprise!) I enjoyed Sever and Allegiant, although I know and understand why a lot of people didn't, so I'll be interested to see what you make of them both. I need to read Requiem too, but I'm actually kinda scared to pick it up because of all the reaction that people had to it! Maybe next year...hahaha!

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha -- next year for sure! I think you're the only blogger I follow who DID enjoy Sever, which gives me HOPE!

      Delete
  2. I need to read Requiem and Sever soon! I haven't read the Infernal Devices yet…I did read the first book but can't remember ANYTHING about it. It didn't make much of an impression on me, even though I loved the Mortal Instruments series. Just finished Allegiant, I liked it! I liked Lost Girl and loooved Another Little Piece, it was very dark and twisted and I love those stories ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't remember anything about Clockwork Angel either ... I'm going to reread it before I read on in the series. I haven't reread a book in AGES, so it'll be fun!

      Delete
  3. I hear you on needing to commit to finally reading some of the books that have been on lists forever! My entire TTT post this week is about backlist titles. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES YES YES to Another Little Piece! I'm dying to see what you think of it. And Dangerous Girls! Weee! I'm excited to see what you think of that too... I didn't even post my review of that one yet *no thoughts*. Also.. Requiem... Allegiant... MELISSA, you need to read these all now, I'm just EAGER to see what you think of all of them! And the Infernal Devices! I love your list :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha ha -- I love that you love my entire list =)

      Delete
  5. These look like excellent books - unfortunately I Havent read any of them

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dangerous Girls! I hope you read it and love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs