12/2/13

Top Ten 2014 Releases I'm Dying to Read

I used Grammarly for proofreading this post because chasing after my almost ten-month-old takes up most of my time these days!


It's Tuesday and time for another Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by the wonderful people over at The Broke and the Bookish.  This week's topic is top ten 2014 releases that I'm dying to read!  In no particular order, here we go ...

1. Ignite Me - Tahereh Mafi
2. Into the Still Blue - Veronica Rossi (I just read this one last week -- but I'm still excited!)
3. Cress - Marissa Meyer
4. The Retribution of Mara Dyer - Michelle Hodkin
5. Burn - Julianna Baggott
6. Dreams of Gods & Monsters - Laini Taylor
7. Isla& the Happily Ever After - Stephanie Perkins
8. UnSouled - Neal Shusterman
9. City of Heavenly Fire - Cassandra Clare
10. Panic - Lauren Oliver (it's taking some serious willpower to NOT dive into my e-galley!)

Are there any books on my list that you're super excited for?  Any 2014 releases that I've missed? (I know there's a few other books that I can't wait for, like the rest of Brodi Ashton's Everneath series, but I still haven't read book 2 in those series, so I can't say that I'm AS insanely excited as I am for these ones).  Are there any that you've already had the pleasure of reading?  Leave me a comment below!

4 comments:

  1. I'm excited for everything on your list except for three (4, 8, 9) of them, and probably only because I haven't started those series yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think EVERYONE is excited for Cress! I know I am!

    Here's My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I need to catch up on the CINDER series so I can read CRESS with everyone else when it comes out! The first one was really fantastic - I can't believe I've made it this long without checking out SCARLET. Time just goes too fast!

    Great list - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited for Panic! I think it's going to be fantastic

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs