12/19/13

Life of a Blogger - My Husband


My good friend, Jessi, over at Novel Heartbeat has just started this awesome new feature as a way for her followers to get to know her better!  Check out the list of upcoming topics here.

Today's topic is significant others ... I'm going to cheat a little and just link to my how we met story from last year.  If you missed it, click here.  There's pictures from our wedding!

Basically, in a nutshell, my husband and I met in a bookstore -- I worked there, he was a customer.  After dating for five years, he took me back to the same bookstore and proposed.  We had a bookish wedding and, just last month, returned back to the same bookstore with our little boy.  It's amazing how one bookstore, and one book in particular, have brought us to where we are today.  This Sunday, December 22nd, we will celebrate nine incredible years together!

5 comments:

  1. Aww that is such a sweet story! And perfect for a book lover. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! I read those posts already, but I LOVE the story about the bookstore! I thought that was so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I always love reading this story :) I hope that that bookstore never closes down!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs