My good friend, Jessi, over at Novel Heartbeat has just started this awesome new feature as a way for her followers to get to know her better! Check out the list of upcoming topics here.
Today's topic is favourite movies. I'm a bit all over the place when it comes to movies that I love, but I'll try my best ...
- Movies that make me cry because they're super sad and mushy ... like The Notebook, P.S. I Love You and City of Angels.
- Movies that make me cry because I'm laughing so hard ... like Bridesmaids, Dumb & Dumber and Zoolander.
- Movies that have "Whaaaaaaaat?" twists ... like The Sixth Sense, Saw and A Beautiful Mind.
- Movies that are made for little kids ... like Up, Brave and Happy Feet.
- Movies that are based on books ... like Harry Potter. Wait, actually just Harry Potter in this category.
- Movies that I could watch over and over and over again ... like She's All That (probably my all-time favourite movie!)
- Movies that are starring Leonardo DiCaprio, Ryan Gosling or Tobey Maguire -- yum yum!