12/26/13

Life of a Blogger - Favourite Movies


My good friend, Jessi, over at Novel Heartbeat has just started this awesome new feature as a way for her followers to get to know her better!  Check out the list of upcoming topics here.

Today's topic is favourite movies.  I'm a bit all over the place when it comes to movies that I love, but I'll try my best ...

  • Movies that make me cry because they're super sad and mushy ... like The Notebook, P.S. I Love You and City of Angels.
  • Movies that make me cry because I'm laughing so hard ... like Bridesmaids, Dumb & Dumber and Zoolander.
  • Movies that have "Whaaaaaaaat?" twists ... like The Sixth Sense, Saw and A Beautiful Mind.
  • Movies that are made for little kids ... like Up, Brave and Happy Feet.
  • Movies that are based on books ... like Harry Potter.  Wait, actually just Harry Potter in this category.
  • Movies that I could watch over and over and over again ... like She's All That (probably my all-time favourite movie!)
  • Movies that are starring Leonardo DiCaprio, Ryan Gosling or Tobey Maguire -- yum yum!

2 comments:

  1. Movies that make you cry: I hate chick flicks haha! I didn't like The Notebook (even though it WAS a beautiful story) because it struck a chord for me. P.S. I Love You was good, but I can't stand to watch it because it makes me cry! A Walk to Remember is the only sappy movie that I could watch over and over.
    I love the kind of movies that make me laugh so hard I cry, but they're so hard to find for me!
    LOVE the kind with twists - that was my favorite part about the Saw movies!
    I also love kids' movies, but I'm not a fan of the kind like Madagascar. I just don't like those for some reason. Although, sometimes they surprise me, like Despicable Me! I didn't even want to see it, but was forced, and ended up loving it!
    Books to movies: Have you read/seen The Host? I thought they did a fabulous job on it! The Hunger Games was pretty good too, although they did way better on Catching Fire.
    Ohh I love Ryan Gosling ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love movie suggestions almost as much as book suggestions! I've seen some of these, but I don't think I'd be able to watch the twist movies because they all seem too scary (I would need my trusty best friend with me for that and then it'd be okay). And...I haven't seen Harry Potter or read the books *cowers*

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs