11/27/13

WWW - November 27 [Anniversary Edition!]

Before I get on with the WWW post, a brief announcement: today is a special day.  On November 27, 2010, three years ago, I married my very best friend.  Last year, on our other anniversary (December 22nd -- our first date), I shared a post about how we met in a bookstore and a bit about our bookish wedding.

Earlier this month, we made a trip back to Victoria and visited the bookstore where it all began.  Of course, our lives are much different now that we have our baby boy, but we thought we'd take a picture of our new little family, with the book that started it all.  I thought I'd share it with you all!


And now, back to our regularly scheduled programming ...

Happy Wednesday Everyone!  W...W...W...Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading.  To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions...

What are you currently reading?
Veronica Rossi's Into the Still Blue and Amy McNamara's Lovely, Dark and Deep.  I finally made a dent in my library TBR, so was able to pick a book off my shelves ... and read one of the books on my fall TBR list!

What did you recently finish reading?
I read Katie McGarry's Pushing the Limits last week.  I was hoping to blitz through all the books in a week, but Dare You To was due back at the library, so that thwarted my plans.  I'm still hoping to make it through the last two books before my e-galley of Crash Into You expires.

What do you think you'll read next?
Probably my next book club read, How to Say Goodbye in Robot by Natalie Standiford.

What are YOU reading this week?  Please leave me a comment below!

2 comments:

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs