11/13/13

WWW - November 13


Happy Wednesday Everyone!  W...W...W...Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading.  To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions...

What are you currently reading?
I'm almost finished Fangirl.  It's pretty good, not amazing, but pretty good.

What did you recently finish reading?
I just finished Courtney C. Stevens' Faking Normal from Harper Teen via Edelweiss.  I was SO FREAKIN' excited when I got whitelisted for their titles that I went a little crazy downloading them and just dove in without really looking at the release dates.  This one doesn't come out until the end of February 2014.  Oops.

What do you think you'll read next?
I said Anna Godbersen's Beautiful Days for my series challenge on my last two WWW posts, and then I said I'd read Katie McGarry's Pushing the Limits but then Fangirl came in at the library and, well, that happened.

What are YOU reading this week?  Please leave me a comment below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs