10/2/13

WWW - October 2


Happy Wednesday Everyone!  W...W...W...Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading.  To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions...

What are you currently reading?
Just started Libba Bray's The Diviners for book club at the end of the month!  Also, on my Kobo, I'm reading Julie Kagawa's The Iron Traitor (I know, I know... I said I wouldn't read anymore of these books ... but I'd already requested it for review!)

What did you recently finish reading?
I finished Jojo Moyes' Me Before You last week -- thank you to Cass @ Books With Cass for making me BAWL MY EYES OUT!  My review (my most personal review EVER) will be up tomorrow!

What do you think you'll read next?
Diane Setterfield's Bellman & Black is next up on my review pile, plus I'll be tackling some series books.  Probably Anna Godbersen's Beautiful Days before it's due back at the library.  After this one's done ... it's Infernal Devices time!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs