It's Tuesday and time for another Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by the wonderful people over at The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is the best and worst of series enders! As you may or may not be aware, I have a major problem with finishing series, so I'm switching this topic up for series that I'm expecting to have the best and worst endings.
2. Clockwork Princess -- I have heard from a few fellow bloggers that this book generated some major book hangovers.
3. The Lord of Opium -- I'm just waiting on my copy at the library, but I loved The House of the Scorpion SO much that this book had better be awesome.
4. Ignite Me -- the series got better with book two, so who knows what book three is going to bring!
5. Into the Still Blue -- ditto on this one.
7. Sever -- ditto on this one.
8. The Lucky Ones -- I wavered on which section to include this book in, since I want to be optimistic about the series, but I'm not 100% convinced that I'm going to love it.
9. Allegiant -- I don't know why, but I just have a feeling that this book is going to be a let down. Maybe because there's too much anticipation? I hope I'm wrong though.
10. City of Heavenly Fire -- this is another book that I'm looking forward to, but not at the same time. I thought the first three books were fantastic, but four and five have been less than amazing. I hope the series ends with a bang but, again, I might be wrong.
What are your thoughts on these endings? Leave me a link to your Top Ten Tuesday post and I'll stop by! Thanks for visiting =)