9/18/13

WWW - September 18

Happy Wednesday Everyone!  It's been close to a year since I last did one of these posts.  A while back, I posted about having the blogging blahs, and I think that having a fun, easy and regular post will help to ease my stress about feeling like I need to post more regularly.  And this way I can just check in with what I'm reading, what I've just finished and what's coming up on my TBR pile!  I'm also planning some discussion-type posts in the near future -- so stay tuned!


W...W...W...Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading.  To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions...

What are you currently reading?
I have three books on the go.  On my e-reader, I'm just over halfway through Wally Lamb's We Are Water, which I am LOVING.  I just picked up Jojo Moyes' Me Before You because Cass @ Books With Cass LOVED it.  I've been drowning in schoolwork all weekend and didn't have as much reading time as I'd hoped for, but I've liked what I've read so far!  And finally, I'm listening to Jeannette Walls' The Silver Star in audio format.  Since Marko's creeping around on the floor (he looks like an army dude crawling through the bushes), I thought I'd give audio a try again ... I can listen and spend time with him -- it's a win/win, right?

What did you recently finish reading?
I read Dash & Lily's Book of Dares -- didn't love it as much as I had hoped I would (gosh darnit, why does this keep happening to me???)  Review to come!

What do you think you'll read next?
I have a few library books piling up: Julie Kagawa's The Eternity Cure (I had a Netgalley copy that expired, so I borrowed it from the library.  Wasn't loving it, but I'll give it a second shot); Libba Bray's The Diviners (book club read) and Anna Godbersen's Beautiful Days for my series challenge.  Plus, the Infernal Devices is calling my name from my bookshelf!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs