8/28/13

In All Series-ousness - Check-in #1

I posted earlier about my issues with finishing a series that I've started.  I felt really good laying down the law for myself ... and then promptly gave myself ANOTHER bookish problem.  I looked at my to-read list, and put a bazillion books on hold at the library ... resulting in another teetering TBR pile that threatened to tip over on my nightstand and smother me in my sleep.

SO, I'm still working on this challenge, but have slowed down to only one or two series at a time. And it's working!!!!!!  I've knocked TWO unfinished series off my list so far:
  • Iron Fey Series by Julie Kagawa (Iron Daughter, Iron Queen and Iron Knight)
  • Ruby Oliver Series by E. Lockhart (The Boy Book, Treasure Map of Boys and Real Live Boyfriends)
Next up, I'm going to tackle some series that are actually ON my shelves collecting dust:
  • Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare (re-read Clockwork Angel, followed by Clockwork Prince and Clockwork Princess)
  • Bright Young Things by Anna Godbersen (Beautiful Days and The Lucky Ones)
I'll check in again when these two series are done!

1 comments:

  1. Yay for making progress-a good reminder that slow and steady wins the race. If you focus on just one at a time, you can eventually knock out all.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs