7/16/13

Summer of Standalones - Mid Summer Check In!


Well, I'm doing GREAT at reading standalones so far!  I've already finished 8 books, and I had only set a goal of reading ten for the summer:

1. Code Name Verity - Elizabeth Wein
2. Burning - Elana K. Arnold
3. Eleanor + Park - Rainbow Rowell
4. Love is a Mix Tape - Rob Sheffield
5. Slammed - Colleen Hoover
6. The Storyteller - Jodi Picoult
7. Losing Hope - Colleen Hoover
8. The Beginning of After - Jennifer Castle (review coming soon!)

(The titles above are all linked to my reviews!)

I haven't followed my summer TBR list very closely though; I've only read 3 of the 10 books that I had PLANNED to read (but I'm halfway through a fourth).  I'm almost through my massive library pile (and will be taking a library hiatus for a little while!), so I'll be tackling some of the books that I already own off the list soon.

1 comments:

  1. I love your list Melissa :) Well... you know how I feel about Verity lol, and I adore Colleen Hoover. Everything she has done :P

    I also don't follow my Summer TBR list very well :P It's so hard with so many good books right? lol. I can't wait to see what your final number is, I think your going to read more than 10!! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs