12/30/12

WEverb [30]


Estelle & Magan @ Rather Be Reading (one of my ALL TIME favourite blogs) are participating in WEverb this year.  According to the website, WEverb is a series of questions and prompts that allows you to reflect back on 2012 and look forward to 2013.  Each day in December, there's a new prompt.

30. capture [LISTEN]:  How can you bring more joy into your life in 2013?

This is an easy one to answer -- in February, we'll be welcoming our new little son or daughter into the world.  How can my life not be filled with joy with a new baby in the house?  With that being said, I plan to enjoy every little moment, even the exhaustion and the projectile poop.  Because those initial few weeks will be over so quickly and the little one will be sleeping through the night and getting bigger before our very eyes.  And because even the grossest moments will bring even more laughter into our house!

6 comments:

  1. Having a baby in the house will be lots of fun, I can see how 2013 will be a very special year!

    Have a great year ahead! And maybe, just maybe your son/daughter will grow to be a YA book lover like you ;)

    -Alicia
    Book a World

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alicia! My fingers are crossed that our baby grows up loving to read as much as we do ... although with two book-loving parents, how can he or she NOT? =)

      Delete
  2. Awww, that's so exciting! Having younger sisters, I can definitely say that it's so much fun to watch a baby grow up and watch their first major milestones. I hope you'll be able to make the most of your time with your new baby and enjoy every minute. <3

    Lovely post! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aneeqah! I'm really excited for this new adventure too -- only five-ish weeks to go!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations! How exciting for you and your family. I wish all the very best :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angela! I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and comment =)

      Delete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs