12/14/12

WEverb [14]


Estelle & Magan @ Rather Be Reading (one of my ALL TIME favourite blogs) are participating in WEverb this year.  According to the website, WEverb is a series of questions and prompts that allows you to reflect back on 2012 and look forward to 2013.  Each day in December, there's a new prompt.

14. walk [LIVE]:  Describe the path to a favourite place of yours to walk in 2012?  What's meaningful about the place or the journey?

I'm honestly not sure if I've actually walked this path in 2012, but there is only one favourite path in my life, and that's along Dallas Road, in Victoria, British Columbia, where I grew up.  Victoria is on Vancouver Island, and Dallas Road winds along the water.  Growing up on an island, the ocean is an integral part of who I am and I'm honestly not sure if I could live super far away from the ocean.  My husband and I have talked about moving to Alberta, where he grew up, since wages there are higher and housing is much more affordable, but there's a certain pull of the ocean and the forests and the mountains that only British Columbia can offer.  But I digress -- I'm going to let a picture do the talking on this one.  This one was taken in December, hence the gray skies.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs