12/11/12

WEverb [11]


Estelle & Magan @ Rather Be Reading (one of my ALL TIME favourite blogs) are participating in WEverb this year.  According to the website, WEverb is a series of questions and prompts that allows you to reflect back on 2012 and look forward to 2013.  Each day in December, there's a new prompt.

11. spend/save [LIVE]:  Are you richer or poorer this year, compared to last year.

In all honesty, I have never considered myself to be rich or poor based on the number of dollars in my savings account or the amount owing on my Visa.  In my mind, I am always richer at the end of the year, as compared to how many memories and experiences I have had throughout the year.  Last year, I was celebrating my first year of marriage to my amazing husband (and seven incredible years together); this year, we've added one more phenomenal year of marriage and togetherness, plus we have a baby on the way.  It's hard not to feel incredibly blessed when my life seems so rich and full of happiness.  I have no doubt that next year will be equally incredible, if not more, as we discover what our lives will be like as parents!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs