11/28/12

WWW - November 28


Happy Wednesday Everyone!  I can't believe that it's been TWO WHOLE MONTHS since I wrote a WWW post -- how time flies!

W...W...W...Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading.  To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions...

What are you currently reading?
I'm still about 200 pages into Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts, which was recommended to me by my boss.  Although the book is good (and sometimes overwhelmingly profound), I've been reading another book at the same time ... just for a break from the epicness!  At the moment, it's Insurgent (I know, I know -- finally, right?)  I lent it to my coworker after she finished Divergent, and she insisted that I read it right away, because she was dying to discuss the ending with me.

What did you recently finish reading?
Courtney Summers' This is Not a Test, which was recommended to me by Magan @ Rather Be Reading.  She recommends the best books.  After reading Some Girls Are earlier this year, I was expecting this to be a contemporary read, and was quite shocked at the zombie apocalypse in the opening sequence.  But Summers is a literary genius, and anything she writes is guaranteed to be un-freakin-believable.  I should have a review up soon!

What do you think you'll read next?
I'd really like to read Clockwork Prince before Christmas, since I received it for Christmas last year and still haven't read it.  I also have a whole bunch of books coming in at the library, so it'll be a balance between those and the unread ones on my shelves.

What are YOU reading this week?  Let me know in the comments below!

4 comments:

  1. Oh I loved Clockwork Prince! That book totally ripped my heart out and shattered it in a million pieces. I still need to get to This is Not A Test.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep hearing good things about Clockwork Prince, and I definitely need to get on that one!

      Delete
  2. I'm reading Gone Girl, which I'm really enjoying! It's definitely pulled me out of my reading rut. And I plan to start on The Giver right away as it's my bookclub book for Dec 8 :) I've never actually read it, but I'm excited to read it.

    I haven't read Divergent or Insurgent yet either, though I own both! I think I'll probably end up waiting till the third one is out now! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been reading your Goodreads status updates -- it does sound like a good book! Definitely adding that one to my TBR.

      Ohhhh... I hope that you enjoy The Giver! I read it years and years ago; I think it was one of the first dystopians that I ever read ... and a great book for book club discussions!

      Delete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs