9/12/12

WWW - September 12

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

W...W...W...Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading.  To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions...

What are you currently reading?
After reading, and loving, Anna and the French Kiss (see my review here), I just had to pick up Lola and the Boy Next Door.  So far, so GOOD.  Really, really good.  I'm also reading Stephen Leacock's Sunshine Sketches of a Little Town for a book club meeting next Sunday.  It's good, but definitely not light and fluffy by any means.

What did you recently finish reading?
Stephanie Perkins' Anna and the French Kiss.  So MUCH LOVE.

What do you think you'll read next?
Probably The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, since I'm starting to feel the pressure for getting my posts scheduled for Something Wicked Comes.  And, to think, I signed up for this event earlier this year and it felt SO FAR AWAY.  Does anyone know where 2012 is disappearing to?!?

That's where my reading is at this week folks.  Are you reading anything wonderful?  Please leave me a comment below -- I still feel like I'm in a bit of a reading slump, but perhaps that's just because I'm so focused on my belly lately ... should be able to feel the baby move for the first time any day now and I'm SO, SO, SO excited for that milestone!!

2 comments:

  1. AHHH OMG. SO happy you loved Anna and that you are reading Lola right now!! Two of my fave contemps right there! I'm curious to know which one you like better. I think I'm in the minority but I think I loved LOLA more!

    Be prepared for some WTFery good times in Mara Dyer!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeep! So excited that you stopped by!!!!! I will definitely let you know what I think of Lola ... I'm loving it so far. Especially her costumes, so much fun!

      Delete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs