9/15/12

Bloggiesta - Olé!


It's Bloggiesta time again, hosted by It's All About Books and There's a Book!  I had so much fun last time I participated, and even made a new friend who helped me with adding my blog roll.  Since this event, I had my blog redesigned by the wonderfully talented Jenny at Inside the Kaleidoscope.  You should check out her site; she does amazing work.

This Bloggiesta weekend just happens to coincide with a weekend that my husband will be away playing chess, which means more blogging time for me!  Here are the things that I hope to accomplish this weekend:
  • Update my review index (which is MONTHS behind)
  • Update my blog roll to include some of my favourite new blog finds
  • Schedule my posts for the upcoming Something Wicked Comes blog hop / giveaway tour, including my very first giveaway (which includes learning how to use Rafflecopter -- eek!)
Looking forward to this weekend of productivity and blogging!


2 comments:

  1. This sounds fun and productive :) Hope you'll have a great time blogging and updating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Henrietta! I'm hoping to get lots done =)

      Delete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs