7/4/12

WWW - July 4

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

W...W...W...Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading.  To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions...

What are you currently reading?
I just started Cassandra Clare's City of Lost Souls.  As mentioned in my Living Dead Girl review, I needed something happy!  So far it's pretty good -- there's always something comforting about returning to much loved characters.  While reading the prologue, I sighed happily and said "Oh Simon, how I missed you!"

What did you recently finish reading?
I spent last weekend lost in Kiersten White's Paranormalcy, which I loved.  Check out my review here.

What do you think you'll read next?
Hmm... it depends.  I currently have no books out from the library (shocker, I know!) so I'm enjoying a chance to read some long overdue books off my own shelves!  Maybe Insurgent?  Or, if I'm totally hooked on Shadowhunters after CoLS, I might polish off Clockwork Prince.

What about you?  What are you reading?  What did you recently finish?  And what are you looking forward to reading?  Leave me a link to your post and I'll come visit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs