7/11/12

WWW - July 11

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

W...W...W...Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading.  To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions...

What are you currently reading?
I'm still reading Cassandra Clare's City of Lost Souls.  It took a little while to get back into the story and remember who's who.  Now that I'm almost finished (just the epilogue left to go), I'm a little sad that I have to wait until 2014 for the last installment of the story.

What did you recently finish reading?
I had to think about this one for a while, since it was a while ago that I finished a book.  Finally, I remembered that it was Living Dead Girl (not too impressive).

What do you think you'll read next?
I'll be back on the library book train for a little while, since Kiersten White's Supernaturally, Daisy Whitney's The Rivals and Jennifer Weiner's The Next Best Thing all just came in at the library -- woo hoo!  Three very different books to enjoy -- and I have an Island-bound ferry trip this weekend too!

What about you?  What are you reading?  What did you recently finish?  And what are you looking forward to reading?  Leave me a link to your post and I'll come visit!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, great 3 books before you :) I want to read all of them! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard that Supernaturally is really great! And I've been meaning to get into The Mortal Instruments since forever, but I keep putting it off for some reason :/

    Great books! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by Aleksandra & Sasha -- I'm 2/3 of the way through The Next Best Thing so far, and really enjoying it =)

    And Sasha -- I really hope that you dive into the Mortal Instruments soon! It's a great series, although highly addictive =)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs