7/24/12

Tune in Tuesday [8] - July 24


Tune in Tuesday is hosted by GReads.  I can't BELIEVE that I forgot to post last Tuesday, especially since this month's theme is My Teen Years, which is the perfect excuse to relive the best of the 90s!


Clumsy by Our Lady Peace -- I just love Raine Maida's voice; it's so unique.  Plus, he's Canadian, eh?  This is one of their earlier songs, and one of the reasons that I became a fan of the band.


Truly Madly Deeply by Savage Garden -- I LOVED this band (and still do!) and listened to both of their CDs on repeat for days on end.  I wish that I had been able to see them in concert and still hope that, one day, they'll do a reunion concert.  I'd forgotten how much I love the music video until today -- remember when music videos used to tell stories?


Gettin Jiggy Wit It by Will Smith -- I must have listened to Big Willie Style hundreds of times, seriously.  This song has always been one of my all-time favourites.  I will still crank this song in the car, especially with my sunroof open!  It recently brightened my morning when I got stuck in traffic and realized that I was going to be late for work.  A little Will Smith on the iPod and suddenly it didn't even matter!  My hubby wasn't so keen on having this song on our wedding playlist at first, but he loved it once he saw my jiggy dance moves =)

2 comments:

  1. "Truly Madly Deeply" is my favorite song of ALL TIME! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too =) I don't think I'll ever get tired of that song!!

      Delete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs