6/6/12

WWW - June 6

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

W...W...W...Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading.  To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions...

What are you currently reading?
I'm devouring Siobhan Vivan's The List.  While this book is incredible, it's also heartbreaking.  It tears me apart to remember how cruel teens can be to one another.

What did you recently finish reading?
Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson.  This book is the ultimate summer read.  Check out my review here and ensure that this book is on your summer TBR list! 

What do you think you'll read next?
I have Unearthly and Take a Bow sitting on my bedside table.  I'm not sure which one I'll read next, since they book look interesting!  My copy of Second Chance Summer just arrived in the mail this week as well -- I want to dive into this book this weekend, but I'm hoping that the rain goes away before then.

What about you?  What are you reading?  What did you recently finish?  And what are you looking forward to reading?  Leave me a link to your post and I'll come visit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs