6/20/12

WWW - June 20

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

W...W...W...Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading.  To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions...

What are you currently reading?

I'm just over halfway through Emma McLaughlin & Nicola Kraus' Between You and Me.  It's pretty good so far, not amazing, but pretty good and I'm glad it's a short-ish book.

What did you recently finish reading?
I read Jennifer E. Smith's The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight in ONE SITTING last weekend.  Super cute story -- check out my review here.


What do you think you'll read next?
Honestly, not too sure ... my library book pile next to my bed is scarily tall.  Probably Gemma Halliday's Deadly Cool.

What about you?  What are you reading?  What did you recently finish?  And what are you looking forward to reading?  Leave me a link to your post and I'll come visit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs