6/13/12

WWW - June 13

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

W...W...W...Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading.  To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions...

What are you currently reading?
I'm currently reading Lisa McMann's Dead to You.  The cover sucked me in, but it's just okay so far.

What did you recently finish reading?
I finished Take a Bow two days ago and STILL haven't written my review (this is very unlike me).  I think I'm in a bit of a "meh books" slump.


What do you think you'll read next?
I have SO MANY books to pick up at the library.  Seriously.  It's like a little kid on Christmas morning, and I hardly know where to begin.  I think I'll probably read The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight, since that one will have a shorter loan period.

What about you?  What are you reading?  What did you recently finish?  And what are you looking forward to reading?  Leave me a link to your post and I'll come visit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs