6/12/12

Tune in Tuesday [4] - June 12


Tune in Tuesday is hosted by GReads.  My husband and I have tickets to see the Tragically Hip (the ULTIMATE Canadian band) in a month's time.  In preparation for this upcoming concert, I've been listening to non-stop Hip music from the mix that hubby made me of their "Best Of."  (Hubby makes the BEST mixes, seriously).  Here's one of my favourite songs ... I absolutely love the line, "it was in Bobcaygeon I saw the constellations / reveal themselves one star at a time."  I read somewhere that Gord Downie has a degree in English literature, and it is very apparent in the song lyrics that he writes.


4 comments:

  1. I am in love with the lead singer's voice! That song was so amazing, I just want to listen to it over and over on repeat. Thank you so much for sharing! :)

    My Tune in Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm SO excited to see him perform live -- my hubby's seen the band three times already, and says that they're absolutely PHENOMENAL.

      Delete
  2. I really like this :D Thanks for sharing. I have never listened to them before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, and I'm glad that you enjoyed the song =)

      Delete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs