6/17/12

The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight - Jennifer E. Smith

A word of caution: this book is so sweet that it may cause cavities.  Extra brushing and flossing is highly recommended.  I read this book in one sitting on a rainy (no, that's an understatement -- torrential downpour) Saturday afternoon.  It was an adorable story, with seriously cute and loveable characters.

Hadley misses her flight to London by a mere four minutes.  While struggling with her suitcase wheels, an adorable and British Oliver comes to her rescue, and thus begins a friendship that will take them across the Atlantic Ocean.  It turns out that it's easier to talk to a complete stranger about their problems.  When they land in London, they become suddenly separated ... and I'll leave it at that. 

This book would make a FANTASTIC movie -- there were so many moments where I said "Aww..." out loud and/or read a cute phrase aloud to my husband.  If you're looking for a lighthearted, fun and uplifting read (think ... something a little Sarah Dessen-esque, but slightly less profound), then this book is perfect.


1 comments:

  1. I totally agree that this would make a great movie! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs