6/9/12

Happy Birthday to Jenny!

I just wanted to wish a VERY happy birthday to my new blogger friend, Jenny.  If you haven't yet visited her blog, you definitely should!  She is a very talented writer and her posts are always thoughtful, funny and intriguing.  You can check her out at Into the Morning Reads.  Plus, as I have mentioned before, she is also the incredibly talented graphic designing guru behind the new look, here at Writer Grrl Reads!

Just to add more awesomeness to my little gush-fest here, Jenny is also hosting a giveaway on her blog, in honour of her birthday.  Check it out here!  More followers = more prizes, so go check her out!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs